Every individual at Pearl Polymers is committed to maintaining the highest standards of quality control that this company has been renowned for through its inception. With every unit ISO 9001 certified and also undergoing HACCP (Hazardous Analysis and Critical Control Points) certification, every point in production is carefully checked for quality standards — right from the raw materials to the finished product.
Our products have even cleared the various Customer and Quality Audits conducted by Johnson and Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, Cadbury, Pfizer and Almebic to name a few.
Today, the name Pearlpet has become synonymous with the term quality.
A quick look at our quality initiatives would highlight:
• Testing the weight of our containers
• Their wall thickness through the body for uniform material distribution
• Checking the physical proportions to maintain order standard
• Endurance tests through both static and vibratory conditions
• Top Load, also known as Resistance, focusing on the containers being able to stacking loads when empty and also when full.