Terms & Conditions
Pearl Polymer Ltd. (PPL) may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of Use of the site without any prior notification to you. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions is not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.
PPL provides service that enables users to purchase original merchandise such as Bottles, Jars, Microwave Products and other related items under “PEARLPET” and “Microfresh by PEARLPET” brand. Upon placing an order, Pearl Polymer Ltd. shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Payments can be made by Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, Cash, Cheque and DD. Credit card, Debit Card and Net Banking payment, Cash on delivery options are instant payment options and recommended to ensure faster processing of your order.
Allotment & Shipping:
The products will be allotted to the customers whose payment has been received first. Items for orders placed together may be shipped separately.
When you visit Pearlpet.net or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of PPL or its content suppliers. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of PPL. All software used on this site is the property of PPL or its software suppliers.
PPL has registered Trademarks under the Trade and Merchandise Act and Rules at Delhi under different classes. Any violation of our trademarks will be liable for legal action.
Pearlpet.net grants you a limited permission to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it. This permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of PPL. You may not use any proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of PPL and our affiliates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing PPL's name or trademarks without the express written consent of PPL. You may not use any PPL logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. PPL reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
Reviews, comments, communications, and other content:
Visitors may post reviews, comments, and other content and communications and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. PPL reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. PPL also has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. PPL takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Ownership of materials on the site:
PPL is, unless otherwise stated, the owner of all copyright and database rights in the site and its contents. You may not publish, distribute, extract, re-utilize, or reproduce any part of the site in any material form (including photocopying or storing it in any medium by electronic means) other than in accordance with the limited use license set out in our copyright notice or as permitted by the Indian Copyright Act, 1957 or The Trademark Act, 1999 as applicable or any equivalent legislation as may apply in India.
- PPL may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
- If you or PPL terminates your use of the Website or any Service, PPL may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and PPL will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or enforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
Amendments of the terms:
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the website and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms without notice to you from time to time. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on the site.
We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
It is the customer's responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because PPL grants you a limited permission to access sales on "first come, first served". The merchandise is not restocked once sold out. No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be responsible or liable (whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise), under any circumstances, for any (a) interruption of business; (b) access delays or access interruptions to the site; (c) data non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction or other modification; (d) loss or damages of any sort incurred as a result of dealings with or the presence of off-website links on the website; (e) computer viruses, system failures or malfunctions which may occur in connection with your use of the site, including during hyperlink to or from third party websites (f) any inaccuracies or omissions in content or (g) events beyond our reasonable control.
Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits) related to the Website or your use thereof regardless of the form of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree that no claims or action arising out of, or related to, the use of the website or these terms and conditions may be brought by you more than one (1) year after the cause of action relating to such claim or action arose.
PPL attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, PPL does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by PPL is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
Shape & Colors:
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colors and shapes will be accurate.
The List Price displayed for products on our website represents the full price of the product and other shipping charges will be extra.
PPL has the full access to increase or decrease the Price of the products without any prior information.
With respect to items sold on Pearlpet.net, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded.
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a mispricing, we will do one of the following:
- If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
- If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Cancellation of Orders:
PPL may cancel any order that classify under certain criteria at any stage of the product delivery, in any cases listed as below:
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Unavailability of the product
Duties and Taxes:
PPL takes no responsibility for non delivery of orders in case such taxes and duties are not accepted and settled by the recipient at the delivery address and will not provide any refunds in such cases.
Terms for Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
General Terms for Offers and Promotions:
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
- Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Discount coupons - Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a Bank Transfer).
- Promotional discount coupons - We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- PPL shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- PPL reserves the right to change/modify and delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. PPL, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market without prior intimation.
- In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 011-47385300 / 011-47385335.
- While participating in any contest you hereby agree to release and hold PPL (and its promoters, officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
- PPL reserves its right to cancel any orders placed using promotional vouchers. Some situations where your order may be canceled include, without limitation, misuse of any promotional vouchers, unauthorized usage of vouchers or inaccuracies of voucher pricing and value thresholds. The voucher amount will not be refunded for such cases.
- Suitable legal action will be taken against websites involved in unauthorized publication of PPL vouchers. PPL will only honor vouchers which are issued or published directly by us or our partner websites.
Pearl Polymer Limited
A 97/2 , Okhla Industrial area, Phase 2,
NewDelhi - 110020